Did you know that you can export any selected objects, or entire pages, from InDesign directly to JPEG format? This is a quick and dirty way to include a comp of a page design in an email or to create a simple Web graphic. Here's how:
1. Select the object(s) on your InDesign page that you want to export
2. Choose File > Export, and choose JPEG for the format at the bottom of the dialog box
3. Give the file a name, and click the Save button
4. In the Export JPEG dialog box, choose what you want to export (selection, range, all or spreads), choose the desired quality setting, select Baseline for the Format Method, and in CS3, enter the desired resolution of the JPEG. CS2 will only export the JPEG at actual size, 72 pixels per inch
5. Click the Export button, and you're finished.