What is Adobe's Creative Cloud, and is it for me? -- with Keith Gilbert
Thursday, June 7
11:30 - 1:30
Open Book, Performance Hall
1011 Washington Ave. South, Minneapolis, MN
$10 per person at the door.
Reservations aren't required, but are helpful. email email@example.com to RSVP.
- Learn about the 2 ways to buy CS6 (a Perpetual License OR a monthly subscription to Adobe's Creative Cloud)
- Find out what's included in the Creative Cloud...it has many added benefits over just being a monthly way of paying for software
- Hear what Adobe plans to add to the Cloud within the year
- Learn a couple of Keith's favorite new CS6 features in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Plus -- time for questions
Creatives Group is an informal Google Group of Twin Cities designers, illustrators, copy writers and photographers. It's a chance for creatives from design and related fields to get together and share ideas, get feedback, relate stories only self-employed people can understand, and support each other. For more information, email Amy Kirkpatrick, firstname.lastname@example.org.