When you are creating a folio file for an Adobe Digital Publishing Suite app, you may want to know what the file size of the folio file is when delivered to your tablet. There is a way to determine the size of the folio file, but it is not obvious. Here's how:
1. Preview the folio in Adobe Content Viewer on your tablet
2. Return to the Library screen by tapping the Library button in the upper-left corner of the screen
3. At the Library screen, tap the "gear" icon in the upper-right corner of the screen
4. Tap Remove Issues from iPad
5. The size of each folio will be displayed on the screen. Tap the Cancel button in the upper left corner to return to the Library screen.