I’ll be doing two webinars for Adobe in the next few weeks.
1. Four Ways to Add Animation to Adobe DPS Apps on April 22
There are four ways to make things move on the screen in Adobe DPS apps: video clips, image sequences, animated slide shows, and HTML content from programs such as Adobe Edge Animate.
In this Webinar, you will see:
- The pros and cons of each approach
- When to use each method
- How to optimize animation for the best performance
- Examples of each method in use in the real world
… and more!
2. Working with Video Content in Adobe DPS Apps on May 20
Video content is one of the most desired features in many apps. Video content can be imported into Adobe InDesign CC, and then included in an Adobe DPS app. But there are many tips and techniques that can make this easier for you.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to prepare video for use in Adobe DPS
- When to embed video vs. stream video from a website
- How to use video for introduction screens
- When to set video to play full screen vs. playing "in place" in your layout
… and more!
These webinars are free! See more details and register here.